Basics of Grammar
- It’s recommended to go through the module “Basics of Grammar” before stating Digital Teacher English Language Lab.
- Basics of grammar refreshes your memory related to grammar skills.
- This Module (Basics of Grammar) does not cover entire grammar curriculum, but it covers all the concepts required to start English Language Lab.
- Strong understanding of grammar is essential to master any language. We urge teachers or lab faculty to ensure that students mandatorily complete this module as a “pre-requisite” of Language Lab.
Basics of Grammar-1 consists:
- Basic English Grammar Rules, Noun, Pronoun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb, Preposition, Conjuctions, Interjections, Articles, Phrases and Clauses, Type of Sentence Structure.
Basics of Grammar-2 consists:
- Verb forms, Subject and Verb Agreement, Subjects that take Singular Verbs, Tenses, Present Tense, Past Tense, Future Tense, Direct and Indirect Speech, Active and Passive Voice, When to use Active and Passive Voice, How to write a Paragraph, Punctuation Marks, Importance of Good Speech, Welcome Speech, Farewell Speech, Vote of Thanks, Collocations, Collocation – Types and Eamples, Prefix and Suffix.